All incoming students must meet the following requirements in order to be accepted in our program:
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- All applicants must provide proof of High School diploma or GED. (Applicants presenting proof of High School Diplomas from foreign countries, must have transcripts translated to English and certified by an official entity)
- Background Check Required.
- Successfully pass the entrance exam (Wonderlic exam) with a minimum score of 18.
- In order for the students to be eligible to receive Title IV funds, the student must have a legal migratory status (Citizenship, Residency, Parole).
- Students applying for Title IV must complete a FASFA application.