MRI for Technologist
Our MRI for Technologist Program prepares students who wish to pursue entry-level positions as MRI Technologists in hospitals, diagnostic centers, private physician practices, and clinicals. Our curriculum provides comprehensive, real-life training that is essential to be successful in diagnostic imaging. We are proud to say that:
- Those graduates of the program who hold associate degrees are eligible to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification examination in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- We have partnerships with leading acute care facilities and diagnostic centers throughout our community that provide an excellent clinical training experience
- Our didactic and clinical instructors have years of experience technologists and educators specifically in the field of radiology
The MRI for Technologist Program Program offered by Med Academy is Recognized by The American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT) as Educational Requirement for the Board Examination.
- Certificate Program
- 6 Months Program Duration
- 18 Credit Hours
- Approved by the ARRT for 180 Continuing Education Hours
- Hybrid Delivery Method
- Fully Only Delivery also available
The postprimary eligibility pathway is for those who are currently certified and registered with ARRT and would like to pursue an additional credential. This pathway may also be used by those who hold a credential from ARDMS or NMTCB.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (Last 6 Years)
- 95% Graduation Rate
- 97% Passing Rate on the MRI Board Examination
- 98% Job Placement
|Class Number||Class Title||Credit Hours|
|MR102||MR Image Formation||5|
|MR103||MR Advanced Techniques||1|
|MR202||MR Clinical Externship|
The tuition for this program is based in a rate of $340.00 per credit.
|Cost per Credit||18 Credit Hours|
- Classes 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1680 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes