Your Future Starts Now!
We offer educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students:
Pursue their personal interests and objectives, develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities and provide service to their communities.
With on-campus and online courses, we’re ready to help you discover your endless possibilities.
To be admitted into a program of study offered by Med Academy, an individual must satisfy all of the admission requirements applicable to that program of study that are specified in the Admission Requirements section of the school catalog.
All incoming students must meet the following requirements in order to be accepted in our program:
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- All applicants must provide proof of High School diploma or GED. (Applicants presenting proof of High School Diplomas from foreign countries, must have transcripts translated to English and certified by an official entity)
- Background Check Required.
- Successfully pass the entrance exam (Wonderlic exam) with a minimum score of 18.
- In order for the students to be eligible to receive Title IV funds, the student must have a legal migratory status (Citizenship, Residency, Parole).
- Students applying for Title IV must complete a FASFA application.
Tuition and Fees
You work hard for your education, We work harder to make it affordable. Med Academy works with different programs that will aid the students who qualify to cover for most of the programs costs.
Please contact the admissions office for current pricing and options available on the Continuing Education (on-site) tuition.
Financial Assistance Programs
Med Academy offers Financial Aid Assistance for those who qualify. The Financial Aid Assistance Programs are supported by the U. S. Department of Education. These programs are designed to help applicants who have limited financial resources by providing funds in the form of grants. This financial assistance is primarily for students whom would not otherwise be able to continue their education. Award of federal financial assistance as described above is conditioned on the availability of funds and on the financial need of the applicant.
Med Academy is approved by the State Approving Agency for the enrollment of those eligible to receive Veteran Educational benefits.
Med Academy is approved by Vocational Rehabilitation for the enrollment of those eligible to receive Vocational Rehabilitation benefits.
Med Academy financial office offers payment plans for the students who qualify. Selection of a payment plan will be determined by the students and the schools business office prior to the start of the program.